Monday, October 15, 2012

2012.10.01 - Day 11 (Stockholm, Sweden)

Monday was low key with me sleeping in to recover from the previous night. I did meet up with Denver guys one last time at Sweden's probably coolest museum called the Vasa. The Vasa houses a 1600s large warship that sank on its maiden voyage. In the 1950s, they found it in the harbor, raised it and made a museum out of it. The ship was still intact and in pretty good condition. 
The Vasa warship

More pix of the Vasa warship

...and last one. I was playing with my camera settings while I was taking shots because it was so dark (they need to keep it very temperature and light controlled to help preserve the ship)
Pseudo proof that I was there :-). Again, with the darkness, it was hard to get both me and the ship in the picture

After the museum, I said my final goodbyes to Jon, Mike and Aaron and headed back to the apartment where I chilled for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment